Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DC Fan's Fantasy

"Who would win in a fight Superman or Batman?" Was a question I was asked by my best friend at the age of 10. Super Heroes were all the talk during most of my days as a kid. As children we argued about the differences in power and background stories just to try to prove a point. The best way to prove that Scenario now-a-days would be to play an arcade style fighting DC game, such as Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe in 2008. Unfortunately as 10 year old's that game didn't exist yet, and we stuck with our cartoons. Oh and I was the one who chose Superman of course.

As an adult and still a fan of the DC universe I wanted a realistic fighting style game with my favorite heroes and villains to choose from, instead of the cartoon style I grew up with. During E3 2012 a trailer was shown.  NetherRealm Studios, the makers of Mortal Combat released a teaser trailer of a game during the conference. The game was called INJUSTICE Gods Among Us. I finally can play as a realistic badass superman and destroy Batman the way I want to.

What is INJUSTICE?

INJUSTICE is actually a story driven arcade fighting game. DC Heroes will clash with there Villains and other Heroes as well. The game will contain Interactive backgrounds, unique move-sets, and experience the god like power on a massive scale. The levels will contain multi-tiered arenas such as throwing your opponent through multiple walls and buildings, which will cut you to a different location.

Characters announced:

  • Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Cyborg
  • Cat Woman
  • Nightwing
  • The Joker
  • Harley Quinn
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Bane
  • Lex Luthor
  • Deathstroke
More will be announced before the game is released. I saw the green lantern in a trailer so hopefully we can play as him too. This game has made me super excited. The Design and Character models are top quality and everything gives a dark feel, which just adds to my excitement.

It will be released April 16, 2013. For more information go to http://www.injustice.com/en
If you have any questions feel free to ask me by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment